This initiative, aims at improving the PhD education level in GNSS and to reach a high common standard of PhD in GNSS in Europe by supporting the networking of young researchers-to-be who will be the GNSS scientific community of the future.
Over four days, the training offers lessons on GNSS topics as well as the opportunity to present your own research work to other PhD students and GNSS experts. The technical programme is completed with a course on scientific writing.
- Advanced training on selected GNSS topics;
- Presentation of own research work and discussion with peers and GNSS experts on an international platform;
- Unique opportunities of networking;
- Recommendations for a reasonable thesis management;
- Exchange of experiences with other PhD students;
Download here the leaflet with the full programme
To register for the training, please send the fol- lowing informa on and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name, university, contact details
- Short abstract (400 - 800 words) of your PhD
Register before September 9, 2016
The participation to the event is free of charge and the number of participants is limited.
Apply now and secure your place!
Two travel grants of 500 euros are offered for this event. Interested participants are asked to send the following documents until September 9, 2016 to email@example.com::
- a motivation letter
- a signed letter of the PhD adviser that he/ she will benefi t from the training
- a declaration that he/she is a PhD student at an European University (copy of student ID is required or a le er of the supervisor)